FPDS encourages all parents to participate in school activities as much as possible. Parental involvement is essential to the success of events such as Holiday Potpourri and Field Day. Lunch is a special time when parents are welcome to join their child, and parents are always invited to attend Chapel. Field trips require drivers, and class parties are sponsored by parents. “Surprise readers” visit students’ classrooms on a regular basis. Parents can become as involved in school activities as their schedules permit. The involvement of parents allows faculty, staff, and administration to develop a close partnership in raising students for success.
Box Tops for Education
Box Tops for Education is a program that offers easy ways to earn cash for our school through everyday activities like buying groceries and shopping online - all at no additional cost to you.
- Clip - Clip Box Tops (just like the logo at the top of this letter) from hundreds of participating products. Box Tops are worth 10¢ each when our school redeems them from Box Tops for Education. We have already earned close to $14,496 from clipping box tops, collecting them, and redeeming them.
- Read - Buy books online through the Reading Room, a partnership between Box Tops and Barnes and Noble. Our school receives up to 6 eBox Tops per $10 spent on qualifying purchases.
- Sign up - It's easy and free. Sign up to support our school at boxtops4education.com.
Online benefits include:
- Tracking our school's Box Tops earnings.
- Printing money-saving coupons for your favorite Box Tops brands.
- Enter online promotions for chances to win Bonus Box Tops and other prizes.
- To learn more, visit boxtops4education.com. Thanks for choosing to make a difference for our school with Box Tops!
Kroger Community Rewards Program
When you shop at Kroger, you can earn rewards for FPDS. There is no cost to enroll, and enrollment will not affect your fuel points or coupon discounts. To sign up:
- Visit www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Sign in to your online account, or create an account.
- Find and select First Presbyterian Day School (or enter our NPO number 85846), and click "Save."